News

Over 50 students take ill after eating Khichdi in school in Nanded

Total 56 students had become ill, eight of them severely, after they were served Khichdi during Mid-Day Meal at Shri Chhatrapati High School, located at Sagroli in Biloli tehsil on Wednesday.

As per details, a house reptile was found in the meal, which caused food poisoning to 56 students. When the students started vomiting and felt nauseatic, one of the girl students spotted a house lizard in the Khichdi. Immediately, the students were taken to a rural hospital. 

Medical Superintendent Nagesh Lakhamwar said all the students were safe, except the eight, who were in serious condition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.